Businesses small to large can benefit from installing solar panels as they provide a great return on investment. Geraldton Solar Force can customise a commercial solar panel system to fit your business requirements.
How can your company benefit from Commercial Solar Panels?
• Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions by switching to solar panels.
• Protect against rising utility rates as electricity prices in Australia have increased by more than 30% in the last four years.
• Depreciation benefits from a tax perspective – some businesses can receive a $20,000 instant business asset write-off when they install commercial solar panels.
• Pay off your commercial solar panels using the savings your system generates.
• ‘Rent to Own’ options are available for commercial solar panels. This includes $0 upfront and is cash-flow positive from day one.
• Installing solar panels will significantly reduce your power bill, operating costs and increase your profits.
• There are currently huge solar incentives for commercial solar panels that offset the upfront cost of solar – Up to $70,000 per business.
• Make use of your large external roof area for solar panels. Additionally, this will help with the shading of your roof and associated cooling effects.
Commercial Solar Panel Process
Step 1: Analyse your bill and usage
Step 2: Present Solar Solution Proposal
Step 3: Site Inspection & Applications
Step 4: Quality Installation & Commission
Step 5: Save Money for your Business
Your Next Step Towards Solar
The experts at Geraldton Solar Force will guide you through the application and commercial solar installation process, providing clarity on what will be most beneficial to you. Furthermore, we can assist with information on government incentives and finance options.
You can be sure that your investment will deploy megawatts of solar power at the lowest cost and minimal risk while achieving the best possible results from the start.
We will tailor a solar panel system to suit your business’s needs, using top quality products from proven suppliers with comprehensive warranties.
We can also offer battery storage solutions to help you manage your energy usage.